Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cave trouble!

Saturday morning while I was minding my own bees-wax, I began to hear a constant beeping noise.  It turned out to be the used, Emerson wine cooler that has been my cheese cave.  It was in death-throws. It has died. Of course, the three brie cheeses would not be too happy with this.   So...

I now have a new Visanni wine cooler/cheese cave. It is much larger, came with 5 wooden racks, and is a real refrigeration unit with a compressor, unlike the Emerson which regulated temperature with some bi-metal device and a bunch of circuit board magic.
Anyway, my three brie now have a new home.
Visanni 28 bottle wine cooler

The twin brie are looking good, seem to have a nice even coat developing.  Brie #2 is just beginning to show white growth.
the "twins" at day-12
later, 
Cheesey-boy

No comments:

Post a Comment